Thursday, December 06, 2018

Whenever I Pray, I Make My Requests For All Of You With Joy


Whenever I Pray,
I Make My Requests
For All Of You With Joy
Scripture
Philippians 1
3 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.

4 Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, 

Observation
Maybe you are looking at this blog and wondering why in the world does Eddy keeps posting them on Facebook or why does he keep sending them to me via email.
I can think of two main reasons I do it. The first reason is that it helps me have a consistent quiet time everyday. If I don't get my post up by a certain time in the morning I have a brother-in-law, David Bearden, who faithfully calls me to check on me to make sure that I am okay!
But the main reason I keep posting these simple blogs that some of you sometimes take time to read is that it gives me the opportunity to pray for you.
I pray for those who take the time to click “like” or who make a comment. And for some of you who receive this via email I try to always pray for you before I click “send”.
This has become an important part of my daily life. It is something that I can do for you.
Last week when I was in Panama City helping those affected by the storm, I wasn't able to post these blogs and I really missed being able to pray for all of you.
Be sure to private message me with your prayer requests and whenever I pray I will make my requests for you with joy!
Application
Private message me with your prayer requests and whenever I pray I will make my requests for all of you with joy!
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You have given me this ministry of intercession. It may seem like a small thing to someone else but it is not a small thing to me. It is a joy for me to pray for those who You have brought into my life. Help me to pray for them with confidence and with joy. Meet the deep needs of their lives. Draw them close to You. Show them that they can trust and depend on You today for everything that may be going on in their life. Nothing is too hard for You!
Daily Bible Reading: Philippians 1,2,3,4

No comments: