Thursday, December 27, 2018

I Know All The Things You Do, That You Are Neither Hot Nor Cold. I Wish That You Were One Or The Other!


I Know All The Things You Do,
That You Are Neither Hot Nor Cold.
I Wish That You Were One Or The Other!
Scripture
Revelation 3
15 “I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 

16 But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!

Observation

(I am heading to Panama City today with our Disaster Relief Team from our church so I won't be able to post any blogs until I get back home … pray for us!)

...
Lukewarm … It is not what I want my Lord to say about me! How about you?
What is going to be different in 2019?
Now is the time to think about setting some goals, making some commitments to the Lord, commitments that will make Him smile.
He knows all that we do. He doesn't want us to be lukewarm!
Lets think about what needs to change and then lets do something about it!
I was so excited to receive an email from someone today saying that she was making a commitment to the Lord to be in His Word everyday in 2019!
Nothing lukewarm about that commitment! I am very proud of her.
What needs to change in 2019? Start attending church? Join a small group? Maybe volunteer to serve on a serve team at your church? Read the entire Bible through this year? Maybe read the New Testament twice this year?
Lets not be lukewarm in 2019!
Application
I will think about what commitments I need to make to the Lord as I look ahead to 2019.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, show me what needs to change in my life. Show me what commitments I need to make in this coming year that will bring You glory and honor. I don't want to be lukewarm.
Daily Bible Reading: Revelation 1,2,3,4



No comments: