Thursday, December 13, 2018

Let Us Go Right Into The Presence Of God With Sincere Hearts Fully Trusting Him.


Let Us Go
Right Into The Presence Of God
With Sincere Hearts Fully Trusting Him.
Scripture
Hebrews 10
19 And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus.
20 By his death,  Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place. 
21 And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house, 
22 let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him.
Observation
What an awesome privilege you and I have as believers in the Lord Jesus Christ!
By His death, Jesus opened up a new and life-giving way to our Heavenly Father. You and I can boldly enter Heaven's Most Holy Place and talk directly with God this morning.
We have direct 24/7 access to the Creator of the entire Universe and we get to come to Him and address Him as our Heavenly Father!
So lets go right into the presence of God today with sincere hearts fully trusting Him!
Hebrews 9,10, and 11 are all so full of such good stuff that it was hard what to pick what to write about this morning.
I hope that you take time to read God's Word today.
I hope that you have made the decision to read something from the Bible and spend time talking to God every day that He gives you breath!
Application
I will boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place and talk with my Heavenly Father.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me the privilege of calling You, Father. You are a good, good Father. I know that You are always ready to listen to me when I come to You with a sincere heart. I know that You care about me. You care about every detail of my life. You delight in me. All of this is too wonderful for me to even understand. I don't deserve Your kindness. I don't deserve Your love. But thank You for loving me even when I do things that make You sad.
I pray for any person reading this blog this morning. I pray that they would take time this morning to read Your Word and that they would take time to talk to You. Smile on them, Lord. Bless them as they put You first in their life!
I pray for Megan Carter this morning. Guide the doctors as they perform the surgery. I pray for a quick and complete recovery.
Daily Bible Reading: Hebrews 9,10,11

No comments: