Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Give Thanks To Him Who Alone Does Mighty Miracles. His Faithful Love Endures Forever.


Give Thanks To Him
Who Alone Does Mighty Miracles.
His Faithful Love Endures Forever.
Scripture
Psalm 136
4 Give thanks to him who alone does mighty miracles.
His faithful love endures forever.

Observation
Do you realize that every time God answers one of our prayers He is performing a miracle? There are things, many, many things that are totally beyond our capacity to fix.
Our Heavenly Father made sure when He created us that He designed us to be dependent on Him.
And that is why we come across things almost on a daily basis that are impossible for us to face on our own.
It is these impossible situations that force us to look up and call on Him who is All-Powerful. Nothing is too hard for Him. Everything is possible with God.
Thank Him!
Mark 10:27
Jesus looked at them intently and said, “Humanly speaking, it is impossible. But not with God. Everything is possible with God.”
Psalm 66:5
Come and see what our God has done, what awesome miracles he performs for people!
Luke 18:27
He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”
Application
I will always pray asking God to do the miraculous. Nothing is too hard for Him!
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am your child. I know that you want me to ask you to do the impossibles in my life. Help me to pray first. Help me to trust you. When I can't see a way out. When I can't see a good outcome. Help me to trust your heart. You are mighty God. Nothing is too hard for you. Thank you for everything that you do for me. Every answer to prayer is a miracle. And I know that you are constantly at work in my life.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 19,20; Psalms 28; Mark 5; I added: Psalm 126, Psalm 136; Proverbs 26



No comments: