Monday, February 04, 2019

May The Words Of My Mouth And The Meditation Of My Heart Be Pleasing To You, O Lord, My Rock And My Redeemer.


May The Words Of My Mouth
And The Meditation Of My Heart
Be Pleasing To You, O Lord, My Rock And My Redeemer.
Scripture
Psalm 19
14 May the words of my mouth
    and the meditation of my heart
be pleasing to you,
    O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.

Observation
It is Monday. May the words that come out of my mouth and what I think about this week be pleasing to You, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Let that be our prayer as we start out this week. Please pray for me as I start a chaplain internship at Tampa General Hospital. I start today and training will go through the month of May.
Application
I will pray Psalm 19:14 back to the Lord and I will meditate on this verse all day.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. Lord, help me live out this verse this week.
Daily Bible Reading: Exodus 37,38; Psalms 19; Acts 11



No comments: