Saturday, February 23, 2019

Moses Was A Very Humble Man. In Fact, He Was More Humble Than Anyone Else On The Face Of The Earth.


Moses Was A Very Humble Man.
In Fact, He Was
More Humble Than Anyone Else On The Face Of The Earth.
Scripture
Numbers 12
3 Moses was a very humble man. In fact, he was more humble than anyone else on the face of the earth.
John 13
3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

Observation
The Bible says, “Do nothing out of rivalry or conceit, but in humility consider others as more important than yourselves.Philippians 2:3 and it also says, “If you think you are too important to help someone, you are only fooling yourself. You are not that important.” Galatians 6:3 … God wants me and you to have a servant's heart.
How are we doing with that?
There are some of you that read this blog that amaze me by the way you serve the Lord. You challenge me by your example. When I pray for you, I praise God for your servant's heart.
Moses was a great leader. Yet, he was more humble than anyone on the face of the earth.
The challenge for me, as I read about Moses, is to remember that I live to please an Audience of One … and his name is Jesus! And the only way that I can serve Him is by serving others.
Application
One day I want to hear these words from Jesus … “Well done, my good and faithful servant.”
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, give me a heart like Moses! Help me to see others as more important than myself. Help me to always remember that You have called me to be a servant. It is battle, Lord. So many times I catch myself wanting others to do things for me.
I pray for my friends who are sick. I pray for healing. I pray for those who are grieving the death of a loved one. Bring them comfort, Lord and surround them with people who can encourage them.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 12,13; Psalms 90; Mark 2



No comments: