Thursday, February 14, 2019

Three Things Will Last Forever – Faith, Hope, And Love – And The Greatest Of These Is Love.


Three Things Will Last Forever –
Faith, Hope, And Love –
And The Greatest Of These Is Love.
Scripture
1 Corinthians 13
4 Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud 5 or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. 
6 It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. 
7 Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.
13 Three things will last forever—faith, hope, and love—and the greatest of these is love.
Observation

Men, today is the day for us to shine!
So hopefully, if you are a guy, you at least remembered that today is Valentine's Day. Our ladies are expecting us to pay extra attention to them today … lets not disappoint them!
We don't have to spend lots of money on them to “Wow” them, but we do have to give them our undivided attention and show them that no one else in this world means as much to us as they do.
If you do that today then you have done well! Love ... God's love ... Agape love, the love that is described in 1 Corinthians 13, is the only kind of love that will sustain a relationship. It is the only kind of love that will make your marriage great!
If you are a woman and you have a man that maybe is not smart enough yet to know how to “wow” you, then I suggest that instead of pouting today and being miserable, why not take advantage of today and “wow” him. Show him how it is done. Show him what Agape love, looks like!
Application
I will think about 1 Corinthians13:4-7,13 today and I will try to make this day special for my wife.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, You have given me the best wife in the world. You could not have given me anyone any better. I am so glad that you brought Kathy into my life. Help me to love her with godly love. Show me how to meet her needs. Bless her, Lord. May Your face shine brightly on her today.
I pray for any person that may be reading this blog that is struggling with a relationship. Help them to show the other person agape love and help them to never give up.
I pray for those who are sick, or who have loved ones who are sick, and I pray for those who are grieving because they have lost a loved one. Give them strength.
Daily Bible Reading: Leviticus 23,24; Psalms 24; Acts 21; I added: 1 Corinthians 13



No comments: