Sunday, February 17, 2019

The Lord Directs The Steps Of The Godly. He Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.


The Lord Directs The Steps Of The Godly.
He
Delights In Every Detail Of Their Lives.
Scripture
Psalm 37
23 The Lord directs the steps of the godly.
    He delights in every detail of their lives.

Observation
I love this verse! It gives me so much hope!
Because I don't just have a God that loves me, I have a God who delights in every detail of my life. A godly person is a person who has made the decision to put God first in his or her life.
It does not mean we are perfect.
I like the idea that the Lord is directing my steps. I make plenty of blunders in life even while God is directing my steps. It would be really bad if He wasn't guiding me.
God wants to delight in you too. All you have to do is begin to put Him first in your life.
Psalm 37
Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires.
Matthew 6
33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.
Application
I will put God first in my life today!
How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know that I am blown away by the fact that You delight in me. I don't deserve it. You are amazing. I can't understand how You can love and delight in someone like me, but You do. I pray for any person that may be reading this blog today that doesn't feel loved today. I pray for the person who is discouraged today. May Psalm 37 speak to his or her heart.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 1,2; Acts 24
> I have made it a habit to pray for those who read this blog! I enjoy lifting you and your family up to the Lord in prayer.



No comments: