Wednesday, February 20, 2019

So Take Courage! For I Believe God. It Will Be Just As He Said.


So Take Courage!
For I Believe God.
It Will Be Just As He Said.
Scripture
Acts 27
25 So take courage! For I believe God. It will be just as he said.
Psalm 23
1 Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I have everything I need!
4 Even when walking through the dark valley of death I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me, guarding, guiding all the way.
Observation
God talks to us everyday through His Word, the Bible. If you are reading your Bible daily then you know what I am talking about ... you know that He is speaking to you too! 
Over and over and over again in one way or another all through His Word God tells us, “So take courage! Believe in Me. It will be just as I have said.”
And God lets us know over and over and over again as we read His Word that because He is our Shepherd, we have everything we need!
Story after story after story, promise after promise after promise, are all laid out in God's Word to us to drive home the fact that if God is for us who can be against us!
If you and I are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ then God's Word for us today is “Take courage! Believe in God. It will be just as God has said.”
Trust Him!
Psalm 40:5
O Lord my God, many and many a time you have done great miracles for us, and we are ever in your thoughts. Who else can do such glorious things? No one else can be compared with you. There isn’t time to tell of all your wonderful deeds.
Romans 8:31
What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?
Application
In the midst of my circumstances I will trust God. I will take courage. I will hold on to all of His promises.
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank You for letting me have the privilege and the freedom to read Your Word everyday. Everyday I am reminded by You that You love me and that You will take care of me. I pray for any person reading this blog today that is going through a difficult time. Help them Lord to hold on to all of Your promises. I pray for the sick. I pray for healing. I pray for those who are grieving. Give them hope. Meet the deep needs of their lives.
Daily Bible Reading: Numbers 7; Psalms 23; Acts 27



No comments: