Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Bridge Of Life

John 5; John 6
Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Scripture

John 5

24 "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

Observation

Out of all the witnessing tools that I have ever used from CWT, EE, F.A.I.T.H. etc I still prefer the Bridge of Life presentation the best. Maybe it is because the bridge was what someone shared with me when I first started going to church as a 19 year old, I don’t know. What method do you use? I have also used the Roman Road presentation. No matter what method you use in sharing Christ this is a verse you might want to include.

Application

I will carry the Bridge of life tract with me this week and be ready to share it with someone that God brings into my path.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, your Word says that you must draw people to yourself and that unless you draw them then they will not be saved. I pray that you bring people into my life that you are drawing to salvation. Open my eyes so that I don’t miss them. Thank you for this time of the year when people open their hearts more to spiritual things. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: