Thursday, December 20, 2007

Putting Your Faith in the Right Place

John 7; John 8
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

John 8

30 Even as he spoke, many put their faith in him.

Observation

We hear a lot of people talking today about their faith. You hear people on TV saying that you just got to have faith. You can have all the faith that you want but if you don’t have faith placed in the right thing or in the right person Jesus Christ your faith won’t do you a bit of good. Putting your faith in Jesus Christ makes all the difference in the world. Where are you putting your faith? Have you placed your faith in Him?

Application

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; [6] in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Philip. 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

My faith is placed in Jesus Christ. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to rely on my own strength today. I am weak and needy but you are so strong. You can take care of every need that I have today. My faith is placed in you. I know that I can do everything through Jesus who gives me strength. Help my family today to keep trusting in you. Thank you for our daughter Debby who celebrates her birthday today. Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: