Friday, May 23, 2008

Fully Persuaded!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!
2 Chronicles 6; 2 Chronicles 7; Psalm 135; Romans 4

Scripture

Romans 4

21 being fully persuaded that God had power to do what he had promised.

Observation

Are you fully persuaded that God has the power to do what He has promised? We live in the most exciting time to be a Christ follower. God is getting ready to do some really incredible stuff through his church. I wish every Christian could have heard Rick Warren talk about the power of the church to change this world. There is nothing on earth more powerful than the body of Jesus Christ ...His church! Are you ready to be a part of what God is going to do? I am!


Application

I want to be completely ready and available to God to be used by Him to fulfill his promises to the nations. God is getting ready to turn this world upside down through the army of his church.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to be able to say “yes” to your every command. I want to be a part of transforming this world. Your church is being prepared to turn this world upside down and I want to be a part of what you are getting ready to do. Use me Lord I want to be right in the middle of what you are getting ready to do. I can see what you are getting ready to do and I am so excited. This is what your church was meant to do and I am going to get to see it in my life time. I pray that nations will be transformed through the power of your church. I pray that leaders of nations will be asking your church for help to change their countries. It is already happening and I pray that it would continue. I pray that you would use your church to stop HIV A.I.D.’s and diseases like Malaria and that they poor would be fed through your church. Your promises will all be fulfilled every last one of them. You are so powerful. Thank you for allowing me to see a glimpse of what you are getting ready to do through the body of Christ - your church. In Jesus Name Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: