Wednesday, May 21, 2008

No Excuse!

1 Kings 7; 2 Chronicles 4; Psalm 98; Romans 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Romans 2:1

"You, therefore, have no excuse..."

Observation

Those that do not know God are still without excuse because God has revealed himself to everyone through His creation. Romans 1:18-20"The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse."


Application

It is my job to share the Gospel with people and I am going to let God deal with people that reject this Good News or that have not yet heard the Gospel. God says that just by looking at creation everyone should realize that there is a God and they are without excuse.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be faithful to share the Good News every chance I have with everyone I can. I pray for opportunities today to be able to be a witness for you. Help me to see people around me as lost and without hope. Give me your eyes and your heart today for the people around me. In Jesus Name Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: