Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Come Lord Jesus!

Revelation 15; Revelation 16; Revelation 17; Revelation 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Revelation 16

15 “Look, I will come as unexpectedly as a thief! Blessed are all who are watching for me, who keep their clothing ready so they will not have to walk around naked and ashamed.”

Observation

Are you ready for the Lord’s return? He says that He will come as an unexpectedly as a thief so we better be ready. No one is expecting a thief when he comes. A thief picks a time when you least expect him.
Jesus says that we need to be ready. Are you ready?

Application

I am ready … at least I think that I am. I will stay focused on kingdom stuff and not let other stuff get me sidetracked.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to be ready for the day of Your return to this earth. On the day that You return I want You to find me ready. I want to be right in the center of Your will at that moment. Keep me from sin. Keep me from things that would distract me. Thank You for my family. I ask that You bless my children today. Help them to depend on You for their daily needs. Help them to walk with You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: