Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A Good Reminder At Christmas Time!

1 Timothy 5; 1 Timothy 6; Titus 1; Titus 2; Titus 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Ra
eding

Scripture

1 Timothy 6

6 Yet true godliness with contentment is itself great wealth. 7 After all, we brought nothing with us when we came into the world, and we can’t take anything with us when we leave it. 8 So if we have enough food and clothing, let us be content.

Observation

Can you and I be content with just sufficient food to eat and with just enough clothes to wear? Can we? I think we will have to work hard on that verse, but can we?

Application

I will memorize verse 8 today so I will stay content during this Christmas season.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be content with food to eat and clothes to keep me covered.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: