Tuesday, December 22, 2009

No Room to More Than Enough Room

John 12; John 13; John 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

John 14

“Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2 There is more than enough room in my Father’s home.

Observation

When Christ came into this world there was no room for Him to be born in a home or even an inn, but when we go to Heaven to be with Him there will be more than enough room for us.

The world still crowds out Jesus and it will continue to do so until this world comes to an end, but Heaven will have plenty of room for those that follow Christ. It must be quite a place because He says that when it is ready He will return for us and He has been working on our space now for about 2,000 years. Wow!
Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in Christ too!

Application

I can and I plan to downsize a lot more here on earth because I am going to get to live in a mansion forever with Jesus. I don’t need a lot of stuff here. Do you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me die to this world. Help me focus on Heaven and on what is most important. Give me Your heart today for the people around me. Help me move someone closer to Your kingdom today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: