Sunday, December 06, 2009

Tell God What You Need and Thank Him for all He has Done

Philippians 1; Philippians 2; Philippians 3; Philippians 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Philippians 4

6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Observation

Don’t worry about anything…anything is pretty much everything! We are not supposed to worry; we are supposed to “tell” and “thank” God instead! It sounds easy but it is not. But it is the only way to experience God’s peace.

Paul was writing this letter from prison and it is full of “joy”. It is evident that Paul practiced what he preached when it comes to “worry”.

Application

I will thank God for what He has done all day long today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for what You are doing in the lives of our people. Thank You for answering my prayers. Help me not worry about stuff and help me to tell You what I need and help me do it with an attitude of thankfulness. Thank You for providing my every need and more than what I need. You are Wonderful. You are a Mighty God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: