Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Great Power of Prayer

James 1; James 2; James 3; James 4; James 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

James 5

16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.

Observation

Does it matter if you pray? If you are a righteous person then I think it matters a lot, because the scriptures say, “The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.”

So what big thing are you praying for? I am praying for some miracles in some peoples’ lives – how about you? I believe that we can make a difference in the lives of people by being willing to pray for them on a regular basis. Do you believe that it makes a difference?

Application

I will continue to pray for some people on a daily basis because I know that prayer is powerful and produces wonderful results.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You know who I pray for everyday and I don’t plan to give up until I see their lives turn around and change. Some of them are out of Your will and some others need physical healing. You are able to touch each one of them and I am counting on You doing just that. You are wonderful and nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: