Thursday, December 24, 2009

Very Blessed!

John 19; John 20; John 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

John 20

28 “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed.
29 Then Jesus told him, “You believe because you have seen me. Blessed are those who believe without seeing me.”

Observation

Jesus is my Lord and my God and I am one of the ones that Jesus talked about that believes without seeing Him. I have never seen Jesus, but I believe in Him. I talk with Him everyday, but I have never seen Him. He is my Lord and my Savior but I have never seen Him.

Application

One day I will see Him. I will see Him in all His Glory. I will see Him on His throne. I will see Him in all His majesty. One day He will come back to this earth for me. How about you? Are you ready?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving me the faith to believe in Jesus without seeing Him. Thank You for saving me. You are Worthy of all of our praise.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: