Thursday, December 10, 2009

Run!

2 Timothy 1; 2 Timothy 2; 2 Timothy 3; 2 Timothy 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

2 Timothy 2

22 Run from anything that stimulates youthful lusts. Instead, pursue righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace. Enjoy the companionship of those who call on the Lord with pure hearts.

Observation

Run from anything that is going to cause you to sin, and instead focus on things that are going to help you be more Christ like. Hang out and have fun with men that are godly. Bad company corrupts good character.
Don’t sit there and watch programs on your television that stimulates youthful lusts. Don’t do it. Run from anything that does that.
Pursue…chase after…righteous living, faithfulness, love, and peace.

Application

I will run from anything that causes or stimulates lusts.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me chase after the right kind of living. Don’t let me fall into sin with my eyes. Guard my heart and keep me from sin. I want to live for You today and not myself.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: