Saturday, December 05, 2009

Imitate God … Love People … As Christ Loved Us

Ephesians 5; Ephesians 6; Psalm 119:1-80
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Ephesians 5

1 Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God.

Observation

Imitate God in everything you do…period…because we are His children. Live a life filled with love … period … following the example of Christ.

Application

I will preach on this tomorrow.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me imitate You. May people see Christ in me. Fill me with Your sacrificial love for those around me. Help me be a pleasing aroma to You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: