Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chosen! How Does It Feel?

Deuteronomy 13; Deuteronomy 14; Deuteronomy 15; Galatians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Galatians 1

15 But even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace. Then it pleased him 16 to reveal his Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to the Gentiles.

Observation

Even before I was born, God chose me and called me by his marvelous grace! Then it pleased Him to reveal His Son to me so that I would proclaim the Good News about Jesus to everyone!

Chosen before I was born … an amazing thing to think about! If you are a Christ follower then you too were chosen before you were born by God and you and I were chosen so that we could proclaim the Good News of Jesus to the rest of the world.

Maybe you don’t feel chosen today. Maybe you don’t feel special, but if you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ you should feel special. If you don’t then I would recommend that you dive into His book, the Bible, and look at how much God loves you. Maybe you ought to read Romans 8 for starters I think that would help you a lot.

Application

Today is a wonderful day to serve our Lord. Lets do it with all of our hearts.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing me. I had nothing to do with it You chose me before I was even born. But I understand that I have a huge responsibility to please You with the way I live. I pray that today I would make You smile with decisions and the choices that I make. Give me the opportunity to proclaim Your Good News today. Help me to make good decisions according to Your will and Your word.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: