Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Invited to Partner With Christ

Deuteronomy 30; Deuteronomy 31; Psalm 40; 1 Corinthians 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

1 Corinthians 1

“7 Now you have every spiritual gift you need as you eagerly wait for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. 8 He will keep you strong to the end so that you will be free from all blame on the day when our Lord Jesus Christ returns.”

9 God will do this, for he is faithful to do what he says, and he has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.

Observation

You and I have been invited to partner with Christ. Are you up to the challenge? Are you willing to make it your life’s ambition? I would rather do nothing else than be on mission with Christ. God has equipped us to be able to do what He has put before us. He says so in this first chapter of Corinthians.

Application

I will exercise my spiritual gifts as I eagerly wait for the Lord’s return.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your word. Thank You for letting me know today that You will keep me strong and that You have given me every spiritual gift that I need to be able to serve You. Come Lord Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: