Thursday, March 11, 2010

Come Quickly to Help Me!

Deuteronomy 16; Deuteronomy 17; Deuteronomy 18; Psalm 38; Galatians 2
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 38

22 Come quickly to help me,
O Lord my Savior.

Observation

This is a quick urgent prayer that ends Psalm 38:22. I understand how this Psalmist feels. Have you ever prayed a prayer like this? Lord, come quickly to help me.

There are some days when this is the kind of prayer that we need to pray. I know that God can come quickly and I know that He wants to help us. He is on our side. He is not against us. He is for us. If we are trusting in Christ with all of our hearts then we know that we can depend on Him.

Application

I will wait expectantly for God to answer.

Prayer

Lord, come quickly to help me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: