Friday, March 26, 2010

God Gives Us The Victory

Joshua 23; Joshua 24; Psalm 44; 1 Corinthians 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 44

3 It was not by their sword that they won the land,
nor did their arm bring them victory;
it was your right hand, your arm,
and the light of your face, for you loved them.

Observation

We need to be reminded that God is the One who is fighting our battles and God is the One who will give us victory. If we think it is by our own power then we are in for a big disappointment and failure.

Application

I want God to continue doing what He is doing in our church. I want Him to get all the glory. I want Him to continue to use our people to build His church.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is You Who is at work in our church. I pray that You continue doing what You are doing. I pray that our people continue to be transformed into a powerful body of Christ. Use them in the lives of those around them. Do a mighty work through them and in them. Be gloried through our church I pray.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: