Friday, March 19, 2010

Walk The Talk!

Joshua 3; Joshua 4; Joshua 5; Joshua 6; 1 Corinthians 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

1 Corinthians 4

20 For the Kingdom of God is not just a lot of talk; it is living by God’s power.

Observation

We have to “Walk the Talk”…The Kingdom of God is living by God’s power. Do we really believe what we are saying? If we really believe what we profess then our lives should be lived out in a powerful way. How are we doing?

Application

For we walk by faith and not by sight and we just don’t talk the talk but we also walk in God’s power and in His might. I will walk in His power today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me live my life so that it is not a contradiction to what I say I believe. I pray that I would walk with integrity, that I would walk in faith, that I would walk in Your power today. Help me to do just that. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: