Thursday, March 18, 2010

God Will Provide

Joshua 1; Joshua 2; Psalm 37; 1 Corinthians 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 37

39 The LORD rescues the godly;
he is their fortress in times of trouble.
40 The LORD helps them,
rescuing them from the wicked.
He saves them,
and they find shelter in him.

Observation

This is my confidence in my God that though a friend of mine has lost everything and has gone from riches to nothing, God will provide for he and his family. God will provide. Just as my God will provide for my family and me because we trust in Him.

Application

I will pray for my brother that God restores all that he has lost and that God provides him with even more.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I am praying for my brother that You restore to him all that he has lost and that You provide even more for him so that he can give it away like he has done in the past. Bless my good friend and use him mightily in Your Kingdom.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: