Sunday, March 21, 2010

Honor God With Our Bodies

Joshua 9; Joshua 10; Joshua 11; 1 Corinthians 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

1 Corinthians 6

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

Observation

What we do with these bodies of ours does matter to God. He lives in us and if we misuse our bodies then we dishonor God. It is serious. We are not our own we have been bought with a price. What will you do today with your body that will honor God? Taking our body to church would be a good start and how about watching what we put into our bodies …wouldn’t that be smart?

Application

I will guard what I put in my body today both with my eyes and with my mouth.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that my body is Your temple. I will strive to keep my body clean today. Keep me from letting my eyes roam and focus on things that would not bring You honor. Help me to honor You today with my body.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: