Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Hope Is In You!

Judges 4; Judges 5; Psalm 39; Psalm 41; 1 Corinthians 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 39

7 "But now, Lord, what do I look for?
My hope is in you.

Psalm 41

11 I know that you are pleased with me,
for my enemy does not triumph over me.

12 In my integrity you uphold me
and set me in your presence forever.

13 Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.
Amen and Amen.

Observation

My hope is in God. I know that He is pleased with me. In my integrity You uphold me and set me in Your presence forever! Where is your hope? I hope that it is not in the stuff that you have accumulated. I hope it is not in your job or in a relationship.

It is smart to put Your hope in God. Live a life of integrity so that you know that the Lord is pleased with you. And then give Him praise!

Application

I will put my hope in the Lord because He loves me and He is pleased with me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, my hope is in You. Praise be to the LORD, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: