Saturday, March 06, 2010

What is Your God Like? Check This Out!

Deuteronomy 3; Deuteronomy 4; Psalm 36; Mark 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 36

5-6 God's love is meteoric,

his loyalty astronomic,

His purpose titanic,

his verdicts oceanic.

Yet in his largeness nothing gets lost;

Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks.

Observation

How does it make you feel about God when you read this passage? I don’t know about you but I feel really good about my God when I read this. My God is big enough, no, my God is way way big enough to take care of you and me and everything in our lives'. He is so big and yet He cares about me and about you…it is amazing.

Application

I will review and meditate on these verses today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, Your love is meteoric, Your loyalty astronomic, Your purpose titanic, Your verdicts oceanic. Yet in Your largeness nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, slips through the cracks.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: