Monday, March 22, 2010

Time Is Short … Invest and Invite

Joshua 12; Joshua 13; Joshua 14; 1 Corinthians 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

1 Corinthians 7

29What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none; 30those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; 31those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away.

Observation

Whether Jesus returns soon or not time is still short for you and me isn’t it! My life is getting towards the end … time is short. So lets make the most of it. Don’t let a toy grab all of your time and attention, whether it is a boat, a fishing pole, a gun, a golf bag, or anything else that could take all of your time. Don’t become engrossed in them. Lets use our time for the kingdom. Lets focus on Kingdom business let’s focus on people. Easter is only a few weeks a way. Who can you invite to your church. Who needs a relationship with the Savior? Focus on His business because time is short.

Application

I will continue to think of people to invite to church this week.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me know how to spend my time. Put on my heart people that need to be encouraged in the Lord. I pray for the Baker’s today that You minister to them as they go through this time of loss.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: