Saturday, March 13, 2010

Don’t Judge …Instead Be Fruit Inspectors!

Deuteronomy 25; Deuteronomy 26; Deuteronomy 27; Galatians 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Galatians 5

22 But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, and self-control.

Observation

You have heard people say, “oh, you shouldn’t judge!” to that I say, “Ok, but we should be fruit inspectors!”

If someone is being led by the Holy Spirit then the overflow of their life should be the fruit of the Spirit and if that is not what is evident then there is something else flowing out of their life:

Sexual immorality, impurity, lustful pleasures, idolatry, sorcery, hostility, quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, selfish ambition, dissension, division, envy, drunkenness, wild parties, and other sins like these.
You either have the fruit of the Spirit flowing out of your life or the desires of your sinful nature leaking out.

Application

I will inspect fruit today beginning with my life and my heart.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for the men at this men’s conference today. I pray that You work some miracles. I pray that this would bring You honor and Glory. I pray that men would be drawn closer to You. Speak through every person that leads today.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: