Tuesday, December 14, 2010

All Glory, Majesty, Power, and Authority!

Hebrews 12; Hebrews 13; Jude 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

All Glory, Majesty, Power, and Authority!

Scripture

Jude 1

24 To him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy— 25 to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Observation

One day I will stand in front of God my Father and be presented to Him by the Lord Jesus Christ. And Jesus will do this with great joy. And oh yes, I will be presented without fault.

Jesus is able to keep me from stumbling. He is not only able, but He will keep me from stumbling.

And I agree with the writer of Jude when he says, “to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.”

Application

I am not alone. Jesus is guiding me. He will keep me from stumbling. I will go through this day with the confident assurance that Jesus is taking care of me.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray today for James and for Sam both need Your healing power today. I pray that You would direct my thoughts and my attitude and my actions. I want to bring You glory today. It is my desire to please You. Help me to do just that. And so I pray “to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.”

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: