Thursday, December 09, 2010

Fight The Good Fight!

1 Timothy 5; 1 Timothy 6; Titus 1; Titus 2; Titus 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Fight The Good Fight!

Scripture

1 Timothy 6

12 Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses.

Observation

Do you want to be a part of a good fight? If you do then fight the good fight of the faith.

This is a reminder that we are in a spiritual battle, but it is a good fight and we know the outcome. So lets jump in and fight!

Application

I will fight the good fight of faith today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love a good fight especially when it is a good fight of faith. Help me to be a good soldier. Help me to serve in Your army well. Don’t let me be a wimp. Help me to be strong and tough. I pray that You would give me victories along the way to encourage me. I pray for people to be saved this week. I pray for Your mighty hand to work through our church. Use me in this battle Lord … use me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: