Sunday, December 26, 2010

God Show Yourself Today!

Psalm 117; Psalm 119:81-176; 2 John 1; 3 John 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

God Show Yourself Today!

Scripture

Psalm 119:174

I love it when you show yourself!
Invigorate my soul so I can praise you well,
use your decrees to put iron in my soul. Message

Observation

I am not sure what verse or verses this is because I was reading from the Message paraphrase this morning. I know that it is close to verse 176. Don’t you love it when God shows up and does a “God thing”? I want God to do that today don’t you? I love the way the writer of the Message puts things and I agree with the writer of this Psalm I want God to invigorate my soul. I want to praise Him well!

Application

I will look for God to show Himself today. I will ask Him to invigorate my soul.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that You are going to show Yourself today. I just need to look for where You are working. Thank You for working so mightily in our Christmas Eve service. I pray for the many that made decisions for You that You would invigorate their souls. I pray for that too I pray that You invigorate my soul today. Put iron in my soul as I read and study Your Word. You are worthy of Praise and Honor and Glory.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: