Sunday, December 19, 2010

Only God Can Save

John 5; John 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Only God Can Save

Scripture

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

Observation

Pray for your lost family and friends. Pray that their spiritual eyes would be opened to the Good News of Jesus Christ and that they would be saved. The Heavenly Father has to enable someone to be saved. God saves. We can pray and share, but only God saves. Who is lost that needs to come to Jesus? Pray that God would cure them of the spiritual blindness that keeps them from becoming children of God.

Application

I will pray for the lost and ask God to heal them of their spiritual blindness.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for people to be saved today in our worship service. I pray that You would give them spiritual understanding so that they might be saved. You are the only One Who saves. I pray for the movement of Your Holy Spirit within our worship service. I pray that You would fill our worship service with Your Presence. You are Worthy to be praised. You are my Savior and my Lord.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

3 comments:

martha said...

this never gets old... the needs and spiritual hunger are all around us, wherever we live and work huh?? thanks pastor Eddy!

D. J. Mercado said...

I am writing a book right now on the names of God. I am working on "The Almighty God" and am focusing on the fact that God can do the impossible. How appropriate that I would "happen" upon your site and see your prayer request for a miracle for your nephew. I prayed earnestly for him. May God bless him and your family. Love in Christ, D. J. Mercado

Eddy Williams said...

Martha, I hope that you are enjoying being with your family. I know that you are. I am glad that you had the chance to come home for Christmas.