Friday, December 10, 2010

Preach The Word

2 Timothy 1; 2 Timothy 2; 2 Timothy 3; 2 Timothy 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Preach The Word

Scripture

2 Timothy 4

2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction.

Observation

God’s Word … preach it. Always be ready to share it. Use it to encourage, to correct, to spank, but do it with great patience and do it very carefully.

Application

I will preach God’s Word.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love Your word. Help me share it everyday. Help me enjoy it. Help me to use it to encourage others and myself. Help me to use it to correct folks when they need correcting. Your word gives life. It gives direction. It gives hope. Thank You for Your word. I want to meditate on it all day today. Thank You for encouraging me through Your word this week. Thank You for using Your word in my life this week to give me direction. I know that You love me. I know that I am in the center of Your will.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: