Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Christ Jesus Came Into This World to Save Sinners!

1 Timothy 1; 1 Timothy 2; 1 Timothy 3; 1 Timothy 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Christ Jesus Came Into This World to Save Sinners!

Scripture

1 Timothy 1

15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Observation

Our energy and our focus should be on sharing Christ so people can be saved. Not on other stuff that has no eternal value, but Satan will always move God’s people away from sharing Christ where our time is spent on things that are not important.

Application

I will think about how I can keep my focus on sharing Christ.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is so easy to put my focus on things that don’t have eternal worth. Help me stay focused. Thank You for letting me see how important it is to pray for people all during the day. I pray that You continue to put on my heart what is important and not what is urgent. Guide me to the people that need to hear the Gospel.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: