Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All Powerful Yet a Servant

John 12; John 13; John 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


All Powerful Yet a Servant

Scripture

John 13

3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God; 4 so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist. 5 After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples’ feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.

Observation

All-powerful…what if you were all powerful…would you wash people’s feet if you were all powerful? Jesus, there is nothing more powerful than Him and yet He humbled Himself to wash His disciples feet.

Where has God called you to be a servant to someone else? In what way will you serve someone else today? Do you have a servant’s heart? Do I? It is a daily choice whether to serve or not.

Application

I will be a servant to someone today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, show me who I can serve. Show me how I can serve. I don’t want to miss the opportunity to serve You. Thank You for my family. Thank You for my kids and my grandkids. They are gifts from You. Thank You for giving me each one of them. May Your face shine on them and bless them.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: