Sunday, December 05, 2010

Enthusiasm!

Ephesians 5; Ephesians 6; Psalm 119:1-80
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Enthusiasm!

Scripture

Ephesians 6

7 Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.

Observation

Paul doesn’t tell the slaves to pray and ask God to set them free, no, he tells the slaves to work with enthusiasm and to work like they are working for the Lord. It is a good word for us today. You and I need to work with enthusiasm. We need to do everything like it is work for the Lord rather than people.

Application

I will work with enthusiasm today. I will serve the Lord today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to do everything today with enthusiasm and help me to realize that I am working for You and not for anyone else. I pray that Your hand would be on our fellowship. I pray for Agnatius that You heal him. I pray for Bruce and Heather today that You would use them in a mighty way. I pray for all of our Sunday school teachers and small group leaders that they serve You with enthusiasm and with all of their hearts.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: