Thursday, December 30, 2010

Count Me In

Revelation 15; Revelation 16; Revelation 17; Revelation 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Count Me In

Scripture

Revelation 15:4

“…All nations will come and worship before you, …”

Observation

All nations will come and worship before God this is a promise that will come to pass. In every nation God will have His people. The word “all” is important because it lets us know that God will have representatives present from every nation when He wraps this whole thing up. When it is finished and His children are in Heaven there will be people from every tribe and nation there to worship Him. He will make sure of it.

He has invited us to help Him give out the invitations to join Him. We get to share the Good News that Jesus saves and that Jesus can change the lives of those we witness to.

Application

Count me in … I want to help take His message to the nations.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, one day I will be standing in this place that John has described in Revelation. One day I will stand on that sea of glass. I day I will get to see and experience all that You have in store for me in Heaven. But today I need to focus on reaching more people for Your kingdom. Help us as a church be successful this year in reaching more and more people for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: