Monday, December 27, 2010

Take the Glory! The Honor! Then Power!

Revelation 1; Revelation 2; Revelation 3; Revelation 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Take the Glory! The Honor! The Power!

Scripture

Revelation 4:11

Worthy, O Master! Yes, our God!
Take the glory! the honor! the power!
You created it all;
It was created because you wanted it.

Observation

Think about it everything that we see and our God created even everything that we can’t see. He created it because He wanted it. It is all for Him. And the wonder of this is that God loves us, out of all of His creation He loves us the most. It is mind boggling to think about this because we know how sinful we are and how we don’t deserve His love or His attention. One day we will see with our own eyes what John talked about in the book of Revelation. One day we will be around God’s throne to experience what John tries to describe in Revelation. I am ready how about you?
The massive snowstorms that are hitting our country today is just a little reminder of God’s power and might, but it is nothing compared to what He will do when He returns. Are you ready?

Application

I will praise God today for all that He has created all that He has given to us for us to enjoy.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I love to see Your power in storms and how You shake this earth with Your breath. One day this earth will be no more and we will be around Your throne and we will get to see You face to face. You are worthy! “Worthy, O Master! Yes, our God! Take the glory! the honor! the power! You created it all; It was created because you wanted it.” I was created because You wanted me to know You and experience Your love and kindness. Thank You for saving me. As I read Revelation I know that one day I will see for myself everything that is in the book.

Come Lord Jesus. Come.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: