Saturday, December 18, 2010

Savior of the World

John 2; John 3; John 4
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Savior of the World

Scripture

John 4

39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” 40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.

42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

Observation

It was the witness of the Samaritan woman that brought the city to Jesus. She was convincing and they could tell that she was a changed woman. They could tell that she had met the Messiah. Are people convinced about the Savior after they meet us and talk to us? Do we lead them to a relationship with the Savior of the world? It is what Christmas is all about … sharing the Good News!

Application

I want to be as convincing with my testimony as the Samaritan woman as I talk to people about Jesus.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me share and witness with the power of Your Holy Spirit. I pray that You would be in control of the migrant Christmas party and that You would take care of the details. I pray that those attending would hear a witness, a message about the Savior of the world.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: