Saturday, January 22, 2011

Do You Know Him?

Exodus 3; Exodus 4; Exodus 5; Luke 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Do You Know Him?

Scripture

Luke 22

67 and they said, “Tell us, are you the Messiah?”

Observation

The religious leaders didn’t really want to know the truth about Jesus. If they had just listened with their hearts to His reply to their question they could have become Christ followers, but they were blinded to the truth. Here is His reply, “If I tell you, you won’t believe me. And if I ask you a question, you won’t answer. But from now on the Son of Man will be seated in the place of power at God’s right hand.” They all shouted, “So, are you claiming to be the Son of God?” And he replied, “You say that I am.”

He told them but they couldn’t hear Him. They refused to believe. Their hearts were hardened.

What kind of heart do you have today? Do you have a heart that is open to spiritual things or do you have a hard heart like the hearts of those that crucified Jesus?

Application

I believe that Jesus is the Christ. He is the Messiah. He is the Son of God. He is God Himself.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, today I serve the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Help me to please You today with the choices and decisions that I make.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: