Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turn From Sin and Self

Genesis 31; Genesis 32; Genesis 33; Luke 13
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Turn From Sin and Self


Scripture

Luke 13

“…And you will perish, too, unless you repent of your sins and turn to God.”

Observation

Everyone will perish unless they repent of their sins and turn to God…period…end of story. We must share the Good News that they don’t need to perish. God has a plan to rescue them. Jesus came to seek and to save the lost. He is God’s plan. We must turn from sin and self and turn to God and accept His gift of forgiveness.

Application

People need a Savior and it is my job to share with them this Good News.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me meet someone today that needs to hear about Jesus. Help me be ready to share with them. I pray that people would come to Christ this week through our church. I pray for Your Holy Spirit to work through our people and through me. Thank You for bringing me to a place of salvation. I don’t deserve it. I am blessed to be a child of God.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: