Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dealing With The “Impossibles” of Life!

Genesis 44; Genesis 45; Genesis 46; Luke 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Dealing With The “Impossibles” of Life!

Scripture

Luke 18

27 He replied, “What is impossible for people is possible with God.”

Observation

Getting into Heaven is one of those “impossibles” if we are trying to do it ourselves. I talk to people everyday that think that they are going to Heaven by being a good person. Impossible! It ain’t going to happen!

What situations are you facing that seem “impossible”? Is it a relationship, a job, a boss, a spouse, lack of a job, your finances, or maybe your health that has you up against a brick wall where everything seems impossible? If you are in an impossible situation then you are exactly positioned to call on Your Heavenly Father who delights in doing the impossible. In fact, He doesn’t even know the word “impossible”. He has never ever experienced something that was impossible because everything is possible in and through Him.

And He tells us to call on Him and ask Him for help with those impossible things that are in our lives. So what are you waiting for? He is ready and willing to do the impossible! Call on Him today!

Application

I will trust God with my impossible situations today!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that with You nothing is impossible. All of Your promises are “Yes”. You are Mighty and there is not anything too hard for You. Help me today with my impossible situations. There are people in my life that I want to see saved, but it seems “impossible” that they will ever have a personal relationship with You. I pray for their salvation. I pray that You touch and change their hearts. I pray that You do the impossible in their lives. For my nephew Jonathan I pray that You do the seemingly impossible and heal his body. Thank You for hearing my prayer and working in the lives of those around me. Nothing is too hard for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: