Saturday, January 29, 2011

How Sad

Exodus 23; Exodus 24; Psalm 14; Acts 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


How Sad

Scripture

Psalm 14

1 Only fools say in their hearts, “There is no God.”

Observation

When you hear of someone that says that there is no “God” the first thing that should come to your mind is the word “fool”.

Even if they say it proudly, defiantly, loudly, or angrily just remember that God says that this person is a “fool”.

I believe that there is a God. He is my Heavenly Father. He loves me. Thank Goodness!

Application

I will serve my God today with joy.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is sad that there are fools in this world that actually make the statement that there is no God. What fools they are. I agree with You that they are fools. I am sad for the people that I meet that seem to live like You do not exist. I believe that they are also fools or at least they are foolish. It is my calling to share with them the Wonderful Good News about You and Your plan for them. Thank You for allowing me to know You in a personal way.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: