Friday, January 21, 2011

God’s Word is What You Need

Exodus 1; Exodus 2; Psalm 88; Luke 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God’s Word is What You Need


Scripture

Luke 21

33 Heaven and earth will disappear, but my words will never disappear.

Observation

The Word of God will out last everything else. Are you guarding it in your heart? Are you reading it everyday? What fascinated you about God’s Word this morning? I read this morning about Moses and Pharaoh and how God protected Moses when he was a baby and how God placed him in Pharaoh’s palace to be cared for.

God Word is our spiritual food. Are you on a spiritual diet or are you enjoying a spiritual feast everyday?

Application

I will read God’s Word and meditate on it today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for giving us Your Word. I enjoy reading it everyday. It is a spiritual feast. Thank You for allowing me to live in a place where it is OK to read Your Word and I don’t have to hide to be able to read it. I pray for friends who serve people where this is not something that they get to do. I pray that Your Word would be able to penetrate into every nation and every people group on the face of this earth.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: