Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hell Is Real!

Genesis 39; Genesis 40; Genesis 41; Luke 16
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Hell Is Real!

Scripture

Luke 16

27 “Then the rich man said, ‘Please, Father Abraham, at least send him to my father’s home. 28 For I have five brothers, and I want him to warn them so they don’t end up in this place of torment.’

Observation

Your family and your friends are bound for an eternity of suffering in a place called Hell unless they have a personal relationship with Jesus. Does that bother you? Have you prayed for them this morning? Are you asking God to save them? Don’t wait until it is too late. There will come a time when it will be too late for them to find Jesus. Pray for them right now. How important is prayer for seeing them come to Christ? It is super, super important! Pray for them right now.

Application

I am praying for my lost family members and friends.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I do believe that I am a Christian because of my godly grandmother. She must have prayed for me to be saved. I don’t know any other reason why I had the privilege of coming to faith in Christ. Thank You for hearing her prayers or someone else’s when they prayed for my salvation. I pray that You hear my prayers too for my lost family members. Help them like You helped me to fall in love with You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: