Monday, January 03, 2011

Walking Close To God in 2011

Genesis 6; Genesis 7; Genesis 8; Luke 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Walking Close To God in 2011

Scripture

Genesis 6

9 This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, the only blameless person living on earth at the time, and he walked in close fellowship with God.

Observation

Noah walked in close fellowship with God. Does that describe you and me and our walk with God? If we are not close to God who moved? This year we have the opportunity to walk close to God and watch Him use us to change the lives of those around us. There is nothing more important. God used Noah because Noah walked close to Him. We decide how close our walk is with God. What is your choice going to be?

Application

It is my desire to walk closer to God this year than ever before. I want God to be able to use me to change His world. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me stay close to You. I want to hear Your voice every time You speak. I want to love You with all my heart, my soul, my mind, and my strength. Keep me from sin. Keep me from the things that put distance between You and me. Don’t let me move away from You. I want Your hand of favor to be on me this year because of my close walk with You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: